- Clients with internet access may receive their data in digital format via email (please attach email address on requisition). Data may be faxed at your request (please attach fax number on requisition.)
- All data is in Excel spreadsheet and PDF format.
- Data may also be mailed or couriered on CD-ROM. Charges will apply.
- All data is in Excel spreadsheet format.
- Priority service is available at 1.5X list price. This priority service will speed up analysis ahead of all other non-priority work. Please call for more information and current turnaround.
- Normal turnaround will depend on sample volume currently in the lab and will vary. Please call for current turnaround.
- Volume discounts are available at our discression.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or money order. Direct payment can be made through our bank. Please contact us for account information.
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. All overdue accounts (net 30 days) are subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month.
- New clients must send payment with samples, otherwise data will not be released until payment is received in full.
- Eastern Analytical Ltd. reserves the right to withhold results and or processing of samples on all overdue accounts until payment is made in full.
- 13% HST applies to all services.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- To establish a credit account, please call or email for a credit application.
- Coarse rejects and pulps are kept free for 3 months.
- Longer term storage is available upon request for a fee.
- We encourage all samples to be picked up or returned to client after analysis is complete (charges will apply at cost).
- Disposal fees of pulps and rejects may apply, depending on volume.
- A fee of $ 0.15 per pulp will be added.
- A fee of $ 0.35 per reject will be added.